PHENBLUE is a non-prescription weight management pill. This product is used by dieters who need additional support keeping up with their healthy calorie-reduced diet and regular fat-burning workouts. This product was developed for benefits that would suit healthy diet and exercise support in areas where many people typically struggle.
Why Use PHENBLUE?
Many dieters find it very challenging to stick to dietary changes and new exercise regimens over time. Preparing meals all the time and making foods that aren’t as familiar as their typical options can take motivation and focus. Moreover, when you’re not used to being regularly physically active, trying to find the drive and energy to keep it up can be difficult.
PHENBLUE’s ingredients contain energy boosters and focus enhancers that make it easy to overcome those challenges.
This product is composed of a formula which contains only clinically studied ingredients. Therefore, dieters using this product can be confident that every ingredient within this proprietary formula has undergone scientific scrutiny. Furthermore, one of its ingredients, NeOpuntia, is a patented fat fighter.
This product is not meant to be used on its own. Instead, it provides meaningful support for dieters keeping up a healthy calorie-appropriate diet and regular exercise.
The PHENBLUE capsules were developed to reduce the challenge involved in starting and keeping up those activities. Therefore, when reaching you goals involves making substantial changes to what you eat and how you prepare it, this product supplies alertness and focus to stay on track. When you must complete a workout at the start of the day or after a busy one, this product boosts energy for enhanced performance and endurance.
Replace with Content. This is the fun part Maybe there’s a little something happening right here. Let that brush dance around there and play. Painting should do one thing. It should put happiness in your heart. Let’s put a touch more of the magic here.
- NeOPuntia® (Prickly Pear),
- Caffeine (150mg),
- Organic Green Tea (Matcha) Leaf Powder,
Final PHENBLUE Ranking Calculations
The following is our breakdown of the PHENBLUE capsules ranking. For more information about how we ranked this product, continue reading!
- Possibly Unsafe Ingredients: No deductions
- Banned Ingredients: No deductions.
• Ingredients studied and proven safe: : 0.4 points were added for four ingredients in the PHENBLUE formula shown to be safe when appropriately used by healthy adults.
- NeOpuntia (+0.1 points) – WebMD explained within the “side effects” tab of its description of prickly pear (the ingredients used to make NeOpuntia) that it is possibly safe when taken orally within reasonable amounts and a reasonable amount of time.
- Caffeine (+0.1 points) – WebMD stated in its “side effects” section that caffeine is likely safe when used appropriately,
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (+0.1 points) – WebMD called green tea likely safe when taken orally and used appropriately in the “side effects” tab of the analysis it presents on this substance,
- Theobromine (0.1 points) – This ingredient was deemed likely safe based on the research reviewed by WebMD, when the substance is used by mouth in a reasonable dose by healthy adults.
Ingredients not studied in reputable clinical research: No deductions.
Ingredients proven ineffective: No deductions.
Ingredients shown in reputable studies to be potentially beneficial to weight loss: +0.2 points added for PHENBLUE’s promising weight management support ingredients including:
- (+0.2 points) Theobromine – Early research cited by WebMD indicated that theobromine has been researched for its weight loss effects when given to individuals without sugar for 18 weeks. It is believed to be effective for boosting energy levels. It may also help mental function but studies of that nature are conflicting and too early in nature to tell.
Ingredients clinically proven for weight loss in reputable research: PHENBLUE gained 0.9 points for the following ingredients:
- +0.3 points NeOpuntia – A study published in the Advances in Therapy journal showed that NeOpuntia beneficially impacted blood lipid levels and helped to reduce the symptoms and instance of metabolic syndrome.
- +0.3 points – Research published in the journal Obesity showed that caffeine use was associated with increased energy levels and leptin suppression as well as raised thermogenesis.
- +0.3 points – The Obesity medical journal published research in which it showed that using green tea alongside caffeine could provide users with more energy, enhance thermogenesis and suppress leptin levels.
Overall User Reviews
Average user rating: 1 point added for an average user rating of 4 stars.
- Patented Fat-Fighting Ingredient
- Fast Acting Energy Formula*
- Manufactured in a USA Facility
- Clinically Researched Ingredients
- For Use with a Healthy Diet and Exercise Lifestyle
- Contains gelatin (not friendly for vegans or some vegetarians)
- May not be appropriate for individuals with stimulant sensitivities